Feeling low, stressed, or anxious?
BounceBack® is a free mental health coaching program designed to help adults and youth 13+ manage low mood, mild to moderate depression, anxiety, stress or worry. Delivered online or over the phone with a coach, you will get access to tools that will support you on your path to mental wellness.
Your well-being shouldn’t have to wait. With the right tools and practice, you can bounce back to reclaim your mental health.
- 13 years of age or older and living in Canada
- Already connected to a primary care provider (physician or nurse) or psychiatrist
- Mild to moderate depression, with or without anxiety
- Not a risk of harming self or others
- Do not have a personality disorder
- Have not had a manic episode or psychosis in the last six months
- Capable of engaging with and concentrating on materials
- Not significantly using drugs or alcohol to the extent that it would impact engagement in CBT treatment